Morinaga Japanese Pancake (Hotcake) Mix Flour 600g 日本森永松饼粉 150g x 4 packs
PRODUCT OF JAPAN
Pack contains 4 x 150G bags of flour mix
Each 150G flour mix makes enough pancakes for 2~3 pax
Expiry Date : Jul 2022
When it comes to pancakes (or hotcakes as the Japanese would call them), our favourite ones are made in Japan. They are always fuwa fuwa (fluffy) and moist!
This pancake mix is conveniently packed into 4 little bags of flour mix (150g each).
All you need to make fluffy pancakes for 2~3 pax is ONE little bag of the flour mix + 1 egg + 100ml of milk (or water). (Note: if you don't wish to use eggs, use 140ml of milk instead)
Ingredients : Wheat Flour, Sugar, Glucose, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Protein, Powdered Oil, Salt, Syrup, Baking Powder, Emulsifier (Soy Origin), Flavor, Sodium Caseinate (Milk Origin), Coloring (Vitamin B2)
HOW TO USE:
1. Put eggs and milk in bowl and mix well.
2. Then add 1 pack of Morinaga Japanese Pancake (Hotcake) Mix Flour and stir lightly.
3. Heat the frying pan over medium heat, then turn it to small heat.
4. Pour 1/3 of the mixture at one go on to the pan.
5. Heat over small heat for ~3 minutes until bubbles are seen, then flip the pancake over. TIP: if you're using a non-stick pan, try shifting the pancake to see if it moves easily. If it moves easily, it is ready to flip!
6. Serve with butter and honey or maple syrup!
#souffle #hotcake #pancake #easy #healthy #convenient #mylittlehut
No Rating Yet