Morinaga Premium Japanese Hokkaido Kodawari Pancake (Hotcake) Mix 300g 日本森永北海道顶级浓厚松饼粉 150g x 2 packs
PRODUCT OF JAPAN
Pack contains 2 x 150G bags of flour mix
Each 150G flour mix makes enough pancakes for 2~3 pax
Expiry Date :Nov 2021
The main ingredients of the pancake mix - flour and sugar - and the buttermilk powder that affects the flavor are all sourced from Hokkaido. Made with 100% "Kita Honami" Hokkaido wheat, this product has a rich Hokkaido wheat flavor with a minimum of bitterness. Made with Hokkaido's ten-sai sugar, this snack has a refreshing, crisp, sweet taste. The quality of the mild milkiness of Hokkaido's buttermilk powder is evident in the use of Hokkaido's buttermilk powder.
This pancake mix is conveniently packed into 2 little bags of flour mix (150g each).
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Glucose, Powdered Oil and Fat, Corn Starch, Buttermilk Powder, Salt / Baking Powder, Trehalose, Polysaccharide Thickener, Flavoring, Emulsifier (from soybean), Casein Sodium.
HOW TO USE:
1. Put eggs and milk in bowl and mix well.
2. Then add 1 pack of Morinaga Japanese Pancake (Hotcake) Mix Flour and stir lightly.
3. Heat the frying pan over medium heat, then turn it to small heat.
4. Pour 1/3 of the mixture at one go on to the pan.
5. Heat over small heat for ~3 minutes until bubbles are seen, then flip the pancake over. TIP: if you're using a non-stick pan, try shifting the pancake to see if it moves easily. If it moves easily, it is ready to flip!
6. Serve with butter and honey or maple syrup!
#pancake #flourmix #hotcake #premium #hokkaido #hokkaidopancake #souffle #easy #healthy #convenient #mylittlehut
No Rating Yet